Benefits of Membership
We appreciate your interest in joining the Metal Finishers of California. There has never been a more important time to invest in the surface technology industry than right now. To be ready for the challenges and opportunities ahead, you must be armed with the knowledge and tools that will help you successfully lead your organization into the future.
The Metal Finishers of California represent more than 200 industry leaders throughout California. As a Chapter of the National Association for Surface Finishing, your membership generates a solid return on investment and supports essential programs to advance surface engineering and technology throughout California.
Now, more than ever before, businesses are aligning themselves with associations that connect them with knowledge and people to help leverage scarce resources and ensure their success. NASF is there for you and has the strength, the commitment, and resources to help you plan your business strategy. Your investment helps you stay informed and succeed.
Membership is an essential part of your business development, allowing you to bring added value to your business through access to the latest industry trends, regulatory updates, and best practice solutions. As a Chapter of the National Association for Surface Finishing (NASF), California Metal Finishers are recognized in the industrial finishing industry as the leader in providing high quality education, innovative resources, and networking opportunities designed to help build relationships that are critical to your success. Membership will help position you as a leader in your organization, who is prepared to recognize today’s opportunities and ready to face the challenges of tomorrow.
Activate your membership today!
The Metal Finishers Association of Southern California represents surface technology companies in the Los Angeles County, Ventura County, Orange County and Kern County areas. Membership consists of:
- Industry Job Shops/Captive Shops: Companies engaged in surface finishing: metal finishing, electroplating, powder coating, enameling, galvanizing, anodizing, buffing, plating on plastics, electroforming, polishing and related processes.
- Sponsor Members: Companies that supply raw materials, chemicals, equipment, technology, or services to the surface finishing industry. Sponsors are persons or companies interested in the advancement of small business, and/or the surface finishing industry.
These companies are an essential component of California’s high-tech industries, supplying surface treatments for electronics, aerospace and consumer goods manufacturers and offer such services as:
- Metal finishing
- Powder coating
- Plating on plastics
- and related processes.
Through a variety of member communications, best practice resources, and regulatory updates, the Metal Finishers Association of Southern California can help you implement strategies that are optimal for your company’s operation and growth, including:
- Guidance on best practice solutions to expand your business
- Information regarding new surface technologies and processes
- Invitations to local, regional and national network forums, events and tradeshows
- Access to late breaking regulatory, market and management issues
- Updates on affordable “best-practice” training and educational forums
Monthly board meetings are held the first Thursday of each month. Our meetings cover the business of the association. As a member, you will be expected to help develop and perpetuate the highest standards of service, ethics, and quality possible throughout the surface technology industry. Proof positive that your membership places you within a respected group of leading surface technology companies throughout the state.
Receive Access to Affiliate Resources
When you join the Metal Finishers Association of Southern California you also become an associate member of other locations and national organizations such as:
|Active Member||Quarterly Due|
Quarterly Dues for Associate Member: $840
|Member Type||Annual Due|
|Contributing Sponsor Member||$950|
Our constituency is made up of the following categories:
- Job Shop and Captive Shops: Companies engaged in surface finishing: metal finishing, electroplating, powder coating, enameling, galvanizing, anodizing, buffing, plating on plastics, electroforming, polishing and related processes.
- Associate Members / Suppliers: Companies that supply raw materials, chemicals, equipment, technology, or services to the surface finishing industry. Sponsors are persons or companies interested in the advancement of small business, or the surface finishing industry.
- Workers’ Comp Group Insurance
- Property/Casual Insurance
- Employee Benefits
- Legislative Advocacy
- Communication/Info. Sharing
- Standard Practices
- Knowledge of Competition and Suppliers
Job/Captive Shop Members
|Active Member||Quarterly Due|
Small Job Shop Member
Quarterly Dues for Small Job Shop Member (Under 10 employees): $150/quarter
Associate Members (Suppliers)